(1) The Authority consists of not less than 8 and not more than 15 members of whom—
(a) one must be the Secretary to the Department or the person nominated from time to time by the Secretary;
(b) the remaining members must be appointed by the Governor in Council on the nomination of the Minister.
(2) The Governor in Council must appoint as chairperson of the Authority, the member of the Authority nominated by the Minister to be chairperson of the Authority.
(3) The Minister must have regard to a person's experience relevant to the functions of the Authority in nominating persons for appointment under subsection (1)(b).
(4) The members hold office on a part-time basis.
(5) A member may resign from office by delivering to the Governor in Council a signed letter of resignation.
(6) The Governor in Council may at any time remove a member from office.