(1) The Institute may from time to time, by instrument in writing, establish a committee or any other body to exercise any of the powers of the Council that are delegated to its members under this Act.
(2) The Institute may make any provision with respect to the terms and conditions of appointment of the members of the committee or body and the procedure of the committee or body as the Institute thinks fit.
(3) The Institute may appoint members to a committee or body including any person who is not a member of the Council.
(4) A committee or body established under subsection (1) may permit members to participate in a particular meeting, or all meetings, by telephone, closed circuit television or other means of communication.
(5) The members of a committee or body may exercise any power or perform any function delegated to its members by the Institute.
S. 2.6.67 amended by Nos 27/2010 s. 53, 9/2016 s. 11 substituted by No. 10/2021 s. 34.