(1) The Institute may impose, vary or revoke a condition on an endorsement of a program, unit or course of study as a continuing education program, given under this Division, at any time during the period of endorsement in accordance with this section.
(2) If the Institute intends to impose a condition on, or vary a condition imposed on, an endorsement given in respect of a continuing education program under this Division, the Institute must, in writing—
(a) advise the provider of the continuing education program of that intention; and
(b) invite the provider to make a written submission to the Institute if the provider believes a condition should not be imposed or that the condition should not be varied; and
(c) advise the provider that a written submission must be made within 14 days of receiving the invitation to make a submission.
(3) The Institute may impose a condition on, or vary a condition on, an endorsement of a program, unit or course of study as a continuing education program, given under this Division if, after considering the following matters, the Institute is of the view that it would be appropriate in the circumstances to impose, or vary, the condition—
(a) any submission made by a provider under subsection (2);
(b) the interests of any students enrolled in the continuing education program.
(4) If the Institute has imposed a condition on, or varied a condition on, an endorsement under subsection (3), the Institute must give the provider of the continuing education program written notice of the decision to impose, or vary, a condition on the endorsement—
(a) as soon as reasonably practicable; and
(b) specifying written reasons for the decision; and
(c) specifying that the condition, or variation of the condition, applies—
(i) from the date of the notice; or
(ii) from a later date specified in the notice; and
(d) specifying that the condition, or variation of the condition, applies for the duration of the endorsement or another shorter period specified in the notice.
(5) The Institute may revoke a condition imposed on an endorsement of a program, unit or course of study as a continuing education program at any time by written notice to the provider of the continuing education program specifying the date from which the revocation of the condition applies.
(6) In this section—
"endorsement" includes a variation or renewal of an endorsement.
S. 2.6.6ZB inserted by No. 10/2021 s. 7.