(1) The Authority may from time to time issue guidelines in relation to the following—
(a) the matters referred to in sections 4.3.8C and 4.3.8D;
(b) the monitoring and conducting of assessments of the financial capabilities of providers of school boarding services at non‑government school boarding premises registered under this Division.
(2) The guidelines must not be inconsistent with this Act, the regulations or a Ministerial Order.
(3) The guidelines may apply, adopt or incorporate any matter contained in any document issued or published by a body or person—
(a) whether wholly or partially or as amended by the guidelines; or
(b) as issued or published at the time that the guidelines are issued or at any time before then; or
(c) as amended from time to time.
(4) The Authority must publish any guidelines issued under this section as soon as practicable in the Government Gazette.
(5) Without limiting section 4.3.8C(2), the regulations may require a registered school boarding premises and the school boarding services provided at the premises to comply with any guidelines issued under this section that apply to the premises.
Division 2—Registration of students for home schooling
S. 4.3.9 amended by No. 58/2007 s. 24 (ILA s. 39B(1)).