(1) The Authority must maintain a State Register containing details of accredited courses and qualifications and other matters required to be registered under this Chapter.
(2) If the Authority determines that a course or part of a course should be registered as accredited on the State Register the Authority must register the course or part of the course as accredited on the State Register.
(3) The Authority must, on the request of the Minister—
(a) record on the State Register a qualification endorsed by the Ministerial Council that the Minister is satisfied should be registered as a qualification; and
(b) strike off the State Register a qualification that the Minister is satisfied should be struck off.
(4) The Authority may record on the State Register any other qualification that the Authority is satisfied should be registered as a qualification.
(5) If the Authority determines that a course should be struck off the State Register, the Authority must strike the course off the Register.
(6) The Authority may do any of the things referred to in subsection (2) or (5) in relation to a course whether or not the course has been investigated under this Part.