(1) The Minister may enter into an agreement or arrangement, on any terms that the Minister thinks fit, with any person (including any other responsible Minister of the Crown) or body—
(a) for or in relation to the use of any real or personal property for the purposes of this Act; or
(b) for or in relation to the use, for the benefit of the community, or any part of the community, of—
(i) any lands vested in the Minister or taken on lease under section 5.2.4 ; or
(ii) any lands of the Crown reserved for any educational purpose (whether or not vested in trustees or jointly in the Minister for the time being administering the Conservation, Forests and Lands Act 1987 and trustees); or
(iii) any equipment or materials used for the purposes of any Government school.
(2) Without limiting the generality of subsection (1), an agreement or arrangement under this section may provide for—
(a) the development, construction, improvement, renovation or repair of any property to which the agreement or arrangement relates; and
(b) the provision of services or performance of work in connection with the use of any such property.
(3) For the purpose of carrying out an agreement or arrangement under subsection (1), the Minister may do anything and exercise any powers, functions and authorities as, in the opinion of the Minister, are necessary or expedient to carry out the terms of the agreement or arrangement.
(4) Despite anything to the contrary in any other Act, a responsible Minister of the Crown or public statutory body is authorised and empowered by authority of this section to enter into an agreement or arrangement under this section with the Minister and to do or suffer anything necessary or expedient for carrying the agreement or arrangement into effect.
(5) A Minister of the Crown, at the request of the Minister or a school council, with the approval of the Minister, may enter into any agreement or arrangement which the Minister is authorised to enter into under this section.
(6) A Minister of the Crown or the school council may do anything and exercise any powers, functions and authorities as in his, her or its opinion are necessary or expedient to carry out the terms of the agreement or arrangement.
(7) An agreement or arrangement made under this section is of full force and effect despite anything to the contrary in any Act or law relating to Crown lands.