(1) A person to whom a payment plan applies may apply to the enforcement agency for a variation of the terms of the payment plan.
(2) The enforcement agency, in its discretion, may vary the terms of a payment arrangement.
(3) A person who applies for a variation under subsection (1) must continue to comply with the current terms of a payment plan pending a decision by the enforcement agency to vary those terms or refuse the application.
(4) The enforcement agency must give written notification to the applicant of the enforcement agency's decision to vary the payment plan or to refuse the application for variation as soon as practicable after the decision is made.
(5) If a variation is refused by the enforcement agency, the terms of the payment plan continue as they applied before the application for variation.
S. 49B inserted by No. 47/2014 s. 234.