(1) The IBAC must cause the annual plan for a financial year to be transmitted to each House of Parliament as soon as practicable after it has been prepared.
(2) The clerk of each House of Parliament must cause the annual plan to be laid before the House on the day on which it is received or on the next sitting day of the House.
(3) If the IBAC proposes to transmit the annual plan to the Parliament at a time when a House of the Parliament is not likely to next sit until after the beginning of the financial year to which the annual plan relates, the IBAC must—
(a) give one business day's notice of the IBAC's intention to do so to the clerk of that House of Parliament; and
(b) give the annual plan to the clerk of that House of Parliament on the day indicated in the notice; and
(c) publish the annual plan on an Internet website maintained by the IBAC on the day after giving it to the clerk.
(4) If a clerk of a House of the Parliament is given notice under subsection (3)(a), the clerk must—
(a) notify each member of the House of the receipt of the notice on the same day that the clerk receives the notice; and
(b) give a copy of the annual plan to each member of the House as soon as practicable after the clerk receives the annual plan; and
(c) cause the annual plan to be laid before the House on the next sitting day of the House.
(5) An annual plan given to the clerk of a House of the Parliament in accordance with subsection (3) is taken to have been published by order, or under authority, of the House.
New s. 170 inserted by No. 2/2019 s. 181.