S. 25(1) substituted by No. 61/1996 s. 18(1).
(1) The President or, in his or her absence, a member elected by the members present, must preside at a meeting of the Board.
S. 25(2) repealed by No. 61/1996 s. 18(1).
* * * * *
(3) A majority of members in office at the time constitutes a quorum.
S. 25(4) amended by No. 61/1996 s. 18(2).
(4) Subject to the presence of a quorum, the Board may act notwithstanding a vacancy in its membership.
S. 25(5) amended by No. 61/1996 s. 18(2).
(5) A question arising at a meeting of the Board is determined by a majority of votes of the members present and voting on the question and, if the votes are equal, the person presiding has a casting vote.
S. 25(6) amended by Nos 29/1994 s. 70, 61/1996 s. 18(2)(3).
(6) The Board must meet on at least 6 occasions in each year at the times and places that are determined by the President or the Board.
S. 25(7) amended by No. 61/1996 s. 18(2).
(7) An act or decision of the Board is not invalid by reason only of a defect or irregularity in or in connection with the appointment of a member of the Board.
S. 25(8) amended by No. 61/1996 s. 18(2).
(8) Subject to this Act, the Board may regulate its own procedure.
S. 25A inserted by No. 61/1996 s. 19.