Victorian Current Acts
[Search this Act]
MUNICIPAL ASSOCIATION ACT 1907
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. Short title
2. Association to be a body corporate etc.
4. Power to establish Fidelity Guarantee Fund
5. Contributions of municipalities etc.
6. Alteration of rates of contributions
7. Liability of municipalities etc.
8. Division of funds if discontinued
9. Payment of conditions etc.
9A. Distribution of surplus
10. Effect of guarantee
10B. Power to Association to issue accident insurance policies to members of certain authorities
10C. Association may arrange insurance
10CA. Members' insurance
10CB. Establishment of liability insurance scheme
10CC. Terms and conditions of the insurance scheme
10CD. Accounts and report
10D. Association may publish journal
12. Association does not require registration as a general insurer under Duties Act 2000
14. Local Government Investment Service Fund
15. Payments into Fund
16. Application of Fund
17. Authorized depositors
18. Authorized investments
19. Borrowing power, etc.
AustLII: Copyright Policy