(1) The Minister must cause a review of the operation of the amendments made to this Act by the 2021 Act to be undertaken.
(2) The review must commence at least 2 years after the commencement day and no later than 5 years after the commencement day.
(3) The review must review the operation of the amendments made to this Act by the 2021 Act in accordance with the terms of reference determined by the Minister, including how this Act as amended has operated and whether further or other amendments are required.
(4) The person appointed by the Minister to conduct the review must provide a written report to the Minister.
(5) The Minister must cause a copy of the review to be tabled before each House of the Parliament as soon as practicable after the review is completed.
(6) This section is repealed on 1 December 2027.
Pt 15 (Heading and ss 217–219) repealed by No. 1/2010 s. 92.
* * * * *
Pt 16 (Heading and ss 220–224) amended by No. 2/2008 s. 21, repealed by No. 1/2010 s. 92.
* * * * *
Sch. 1 amended by No. 4/2021 s. 85.