(1) Subject to subsection (3), at a meeting, voting may be by show of hands or in another prescribed manner, unless the meeting resolves otherwise.
(2) All matters other than matters requiring special resolutions and unanimous resolutions must be determined by a simple majority of votes cast at a meeting.
(3) A lot owner present in person or by proxy may, before or after the vote is taken for an ordinary resolution, require that a poll be taken based on one vote for each unit of lot entitlement.
(4) Voting in a poll must be by written vote.
(5) If a poll is required after the vote is taken, the decision taken on the vote has no effect and the decision on the matter is the decision of the poll.
(6) A person who participates in a meeting by means of teleconferencing or another prescribed manner is to be taken to be present in person at the meeting.