(1) A planning authority must consider all submissions made on or before the date set out in the notice.
(2) The planning authority may consider a late submission and must consider one if the Minister directs.
S. 22(3) inserted by No. 77/1996 s. 12(2).
(3) A planning authority must not consider a submission which requests a change to the terms of any State standard provision to be included in the planning scheme by the amendment.
S. 22(4) inserted by No. 77/1996 s. 12(2).
(4) Despite subsection (3), a planning authority may consider a submission which requests that a State standard provision be included in or deleted from the scheme.
S. 22(5) inserted by No. 7/2018 s. 6.
(5) Despite subsection (1), a planning authority must not consider a submission which requests a change to—
(a) any land credit amount or land equalisation amount specified in an infrastructure contributions plan that is to be incorporated into a planning scheme by the amendment; or
(b) any estimate of the value of public purpose land (within the meaning of Part 3AB) on which the amounts referred to in paragraph (a) are based.
An affected owner may make a submission under Division 4 of Part 3AB objecting to the estimate of the value of inner public purpose land in the ICP plan area of an infrastructure contributions plan.
S. 23 amended by No. 86/1989 s. 25(h)(i).