(1) The Minister must give the applicant a notice in the prescribed form of his or her decision to refuse to grant a permit under this Division.
S. 97G(2) amended by No. 3/2013 s. 39.
(2) The notice under subsection (1) must set out the specific grounds on which the application is refused and state whether the grounds were those of the Minister or the determining referral authority.
S. 97G(3) amended by No. 21/2013 s. 12.
(3) The Minister must give the responsible authority specified in the planning scheme and each referral authority a copy of any permit which he or she decides to grant and a copy of a notice given under subsection (1).
(4) The Minister must give notice of the decision under section 97F to the persons who made objections or submissions in respect of the application.
(5) A notice under subsection (4) may be given by notice published in a newspaper circulating generally in the area to which the relevant planning scheme applies.
S. 97G(6) amended by No. 21/2013 s. 12.
(6) The Minister and the responsible authority specified in the planning scheme must make a copy of every permit issued under section 97F available at their respective offices for inspection by any person during office hours free of charge.
S. 97H inserted by No. 128/1993 s. 22, amended by No. 21/2013 s. 13.