(1) The Governor in Council may make regulations containing provisions of a savings or transitional nature consequent on the enactment of this Act.
(2) Regulations made under subsection (1) may be retrospective in operation to the commencement of section 1 of this Act.
(3) Regulations made under subsection (1) have effect despite anything to the contrary in any Act (other than this Act or the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities) or in any subordinate instrument or policy under this Act as in force immediately before the commencement of section 1 of this Act.
(4) Without limiting this section, regulations made under subsection (1) may continue in effect for a period of not more than 12 months beginning on the day on which this section expires.
(5) This section expires on the second anniversary of the day on which all the provisions of this Act have come into operation.
S. 248E inserted by No. 15/2022 s. 25.