(1) The chairperson must convene as many meetings of the Board as he or she considers necessary for the efficient conduct of its affairs.
(2) The chairperson must preside at any meeting of the Board at which he or she is present.
(3) If the chairperson is absent, a director elected by the directors present must preside.
(4) The quorum for a meeting of the Board at any time is 3 less than the total appointed membership of the Board at that time.
(5) A question arising at a meeting of the Board is determined by a majority of the votes of the members present and voting on the question.
(6) The person presiding has a deliberative vote and, in the event of an equality of votes on any question, a second or casting vote.
(7) Subject to this Part, the Board may regulate its own procedure.
S. 108M inserted by No. 13/2003 s. 6.