(1) The PRS Board may renew a person's registration under this Part if it is satisfied that the applicant continues to be qualified for registration.
Section 103 sets out the qualifications for registration.
(2) The PRS Board may renew an applicant's registration subject to any conditions the PRS Board considers appropriate.
(3) The PRS Board cannot refuse to renew a person's registration, or renew a person's registration subject to conditions, unless the PRS Board has—
(a) informed the person of the PRS Board's intention to do so; and
(b) given the person a reasonable opportunity to make submissions to the PRS Board; and
(c) taken any submissions made by the applicant into account.
(4) The PRS Board must notify, in writing, a person who has applied for renewal of registration of its decision on the application.
(5) If the PRS Board refuses to renew a person's registration, or renews the person's registration subject to conditions, the notification under subsection (4) must include the reasons for the PRS Board's decision.
(6) A function of the PRS Board under this section may be performed by the President of the PRS Board or the Deputy President of the Registration Division.
Division 3—Suspension and cancellation of registration