(1) The PRS Board must keep a register (called the Police Profession Register) of persons registered under this Part.
(2) The following particulars must be included on the Police Profession Register against the name of the person to whom they apply—
(a) the person's Victoria Police registered number or former registered number (if any); and
(b) the date the person was first registered; and
(c) the person's contact address and particulars; and
(d) any conditions to which the registration is subject; and
(e) the date on which the registration expires.
(3) The Police Profession Register may contain any other information the PRS Board considers appropriate.
(4) The PRS Board must keep in a separate part of the Police Profession Register particulars of a person whose registration has been suspended or cancelled.
(5) The Police Profession Register is to be kept in the form and manner determined by the PRS Board.
(6) A function of the PRS Board under subsection (5) may be performed by the President of the PRS Board or the Deputy President of the Registration Division.