[s. 5C and 42]
[Heading inserted: No. 58 of 1995 s. 89;
amended: No. 19 of 2010 s. 4.]
1. The amendment or repeal of a by-law contained
in Schedule 1.
2. The amendment or repeal of a by-law contained
in Schedule 2.
3. Any additional by-law that may be made under
4. The control or preservation of the essence or
theme of the development under the scheme.
5. Architectural and landscaping guidelines to be
observed by proprietors.
6. Plot ratio restrictions and open space
7. The control, management, use and maintenance of
any part of the common property, including any special facilities provided on
the common property.
8. Provisions relating to any proposed
re-subdivision in a scheme being provisions that —
comply with the requirements of section 8A(b) and (c) and any other
prescribed requirements; and
state the proposed unit entitlement of each lot and the proposed aggregate
unit entitlement of the scheme following the completion of all proposed
re-subdivisions in the scheme.
9. Matters affecting the provision of, and payment
internal fencing on the parcel; or
fencing to which the Dividing Fences Act 1961 applies,
including any obligations of the strata company.
10. The maintenance of water, sewerage, drainage,
gas, electricity, telephone and other services.
11. Insurance of the common property.
12. Safety and security.
13. The carrying on of any business or trading
activity by the strata company, and the method of distributing and sharing any
profit or loss.
14. Procedures to be followed for the resolution
of disputes as a prerequisite to the making of an application to the State
Administrative Tribunal for relief under this Act.
[Schedule 2A inserted: No. 58 of 1995 s. 89; amended:
No. 61 of 1996 s. 38; No. 55 of 2004 s. 1156(3).]