(1) Where the Minister makes an order under subsection 10.54(1) before receiving a report under section 10.57 or 10.58 in relation to matters referred to in paragraph 10.55(a) of which the Minister was satisfied before making the order, the Minister shall immediately refer the matters to the Commission under section 10.57.
(2) The Commission shall report to the Minister within a period of not more than 60 days in relation to those matters and any other matters that the Commission is then investigating under this Division in relation to the ocean carrier concerned.
(3) If, after taking the Commission's report into account, the Minister is satisfied of one or more of the matters referred to in paragraph 10.55(a), the Minister may, within 21 days after receiving the Commission's report, direct the Registrar not to take action under subsection (4) in relation to the ocean carrier, and may also make such further orders under subsection 10.54(1) in relation to the ocean carrier as the Minister considers appropriate.
(4) The Registrar shall delete the particulars of the order under subsection 10.54(1) from the register of non-conference ocean carriers with substantial market power at the end of 21 days after the Minister receives the Commission's report unless the Minister has given a direction under subsection (3) in relation to the ocean carrier.
(5) Subsection (1) shall not be taken by implication to limit the matters that may be referred to the Commission under section 10.57.
(6) A direction under subsection (3) must be given in writing, and the Registrar must serve a copy of the direction on the ocean carrier.