(1) A member of the AER, or a person authorised by a member of the AER, may inspect a document produced under section 44AAFA and may make and retain copies of such a document.
(2) The AER may take, and retain for as long as is necessary, possession of a document produced under section 44AAFA.
(3) The person otherwise entitled to possession of the document is entitled to be supplied, as soon as practicable, with a copy certified by a member of the AER to be a true copy.
(4) The certified copy must be received in all courts and tribunals as evidence as if it were the original.
(5) Until a certified copy is supplied, the AER must, at such times and places as the AER thinks appropriate, permit the person otherwise entitled to possession of the document, or a person authorised by that person, to inspect and make copies of the document.