(1) The Commission may give to the panel a submission in relation to the arbitration, no later than 10 business days (or, if the regulations specify a different period, the end of that period) after the Commission has received both final offers (in accordance with paragraph 52ZX(2)(b)).
(1A) The information contained in the submission must be:
(a) impartial factual information that relates to the relevant market; and
(b) impartial information that relates to relevant economic principles.
(2) If the Commission gives the panel a submission under subsection (1), it must give the bargaining parties a copy of the submission on the same day that it gives the submission to the panel.
(3) Each bargaining party may give to the panel a submission about the Commission's submission, no later than 5 business days after the bargaining party has received the Commission's submission.
(4) The bargaining party's submission cannot be more than 20 pages in length.
(5) If a bargaining party gives the panel a submission under subsection (3):
(a) the bargaining party must give a copy of the submission to the Commission on the same day that it gives the submission to the panel; and
(b) if the Commission is given a copy of the submission under paragraph (a), the Commission must give a copy of the submission to the other bargaining party as soon as practicable.