(1) Chapter 6 is a collection of miscellaneous matters that relate to the other Chapters.
(2) Part 6-1 provides rules relating to applications for remedies under this Act. It prevents certain applications if other remedies are available and prevents multiple applications or complaints in relation to the same conduct.
(3) Part 6-2 is about dealing with disputes between national system employees and their employers under modern awards, enterprise agreements and contracts of employment.
(4) Part 6-3 extends the National Employment Standards relating to unpaid parental leave and notice of termination to non-national system employees.
(4A) Part 6-3A provides for the transfer of terms and conditions of employment that are provided for in particular State industrial instruments if there is a transfer of business from a non-national system employer that is a State public sector employer of the State to a national system employer.
(5) Part 6-4 contains provisions to give effect, or further effect, to certain international agreements relating to termination of employment.
(5A) Part 6-4A contains special provisions about TCF outworkers.
(5B) Part 6-4B allows a worker who has been bullied at work to apply to the FWC for an order to stop the bullying.
(6) Part 6-5 deals with miscellaneous matters such as delegations and regulations.