(1) For the purposes of subsection 80(3), the Registrar may, by writing, determine one or more means for paying a fee.
(2) The means may be an electronic means or any other means.
(3) The Registrar must give public notice setting out the determination.
(4) The Registrar may, in a determination under subsection (1), specify that one or more means for paying a fee are preferred means.
Note: Under the regulations, the amount of a fee may be reduced for paying the fee by preferred means.
(5) A determination under subsection (1) is not a legislative instrument.