(1) The Authority must establish a committee to be known as the executive committee.
(2) The executive committee consists of the chairperson of the Authority, the Chief Executive Officer of the Authority and 3 other members nominated by the Minister.
S. 2.5.7(3) substituted by No. 58/2007 s. 7(1).
(3) The Authority may, to facilitate its functioning, establish any other committee and appoint members to it including any person who is not a member of the Authority.
(4) A committee or committees established to hear matters under Division 3, to be known as a review committee, must each consist of—
(a) a member of the Authority who is to be chairperson of the committee; and
S. 2.5.7(4)(b) substituted by No. 58/2007 s. 7(2).
(b) 2 other persons, who need not be members of the Authority.
(5) A committee may exercise any power delegated to the members of the committee by the Authority.
S. 2.5.7(6) repealed by No. 58/2007 s. 7(3).
* * * * *
S. 2.5.7(7) amended by No. 58/2007 s. 7(4).
(7) A person appointed to a committee, other than a person referred to in subsection (8), is entitled to be paid—
(a) any remuneration that is fixed from time to time by the Governor in Council; and
(b) allowances for travelling and personal expenses at the rates and on the conditions applicable to employees of the public service.
(8) Subsection (7) does not apply to a person who holds a full-time Government office or a full-time position in the public service, teaching service or with a statutory authority and whose travelling and personal expenses are met through that office or position.