(1) This regulation is made for paragraph 988E(g) and section 988F of the Act.
(2) The following table sets out matters in relation to a non-monetary benefit that:
(a) is given to a financial services licensee or a representative of a financial services licensee; and
(i) is not conflicted remuneration in accordance with paragraph 963C(b) of the Act, and is over $100; or
(ii) is not conflicted remuneration in accordance with paragraph 963C(c) or (d) of the Act; or
Note: Particulars of the matters must be shown in the records kept by the financial services licensee.
(3) At the request of a person, a financial services licensee must give the person the particulars in its records relating to the matters in items 1 to 4 of the table for the last financial year.
(4) The licensee may require the person making the request to pay a charge for obtaining the particulars.
(5) The amount of the charge must not exceed the reasonable costs that the licensee incurs that are reasonably related to giving the particulars (including any costs incurred in photocopying the document containing the particulars).
Note: This would include the costs of collating the information.
(6) The licensee must give the particulars to the person as soon as practicable, and no later than one month after the person makes the request to the licensee.